Model by: kuzzzma
Difficulty: ★★☆☆☆ (2/5)
Time: around an hour
Inspired by KidRobot Gorillaz figures: Murdoc of Phase 2, “CMYK” version.
Only Russel to make…
Figure has the same shape as previous version of Murdoc.
- Assemble all parts individually.
- There’s a cut in the bottom of body, to make crotch more… noticeable :)
- Put it together in following order:
- Attach neck to body
- Attach boots to legs
- Attach legs to body
- Assemble arms, attach to body
- Assemble guitar, put it on figure (strap has some excess length, to allow different placement – measure on figure and cut.
- Put cape on (it’s possible to put it after attaching head, but much easier to do before)
- Color hair with black marker to ensure more accurate look – back of hair, white parts of paper showing through
- Attach hair to head
- Glue in ears
- Attach head to neck
- Put it all together after that.
- Hat is not glued in
- Top of the hat is tricky to get right – so do as best as you can, than trim excess